1. Put the remote into the slot, and fix it.
2. Put the Removal Pick above the Pin, then use a hammer to hit the pick.
3. Take away the remote, and pick up the Pin from the slot.
4. Finally, you will see all the parts below, no spring and other parts missing, very easy and convenient to use.
1. Be designed to disassemble/assemble the remote keys, within 3 seconds.
2. Holds the remote control without damage while you safely remove and insert pins to change key blades
3. Easy to operate, saving manpower.
4. Buy with more competitive price.
1. Locksmith tool
2. Auxiliary tool
3. Support tools
4. Flip key tool